Tired of lockdown and need a safe space to reinvent, reassess, or rebuild your business? as business travel is now allowed in South Africa and if you are working from home and tired of endless Zoom Calls with your colleagues and clients, you can join us at our remote safari lodge and get a chance to meet face to face in a clean safe environment complete with Daily Safaris & Unlimited WIFI.
Tired Of Lockdown? - Business Travel Only
Our African Adventures is specially designed for bussiness travelers, professionals, entrepreneurs, and teams who can work remotely, whilst enjoying a South African safari adventure.
Our remote exclusive private safari lodge (Complete with unlimited WIFI) is 600km from Cape Town in the Great Karoo, and you can spend your working day with your team or meeting clients for mini-conferences, plus also we offer daily safaris, sightseeing, and wellness scheduled around your working day to help you ease back into the new normal as lockdown in South Africa continues.
Social Distancing Made Easy
- Self-drive or cleaned safe transport available
- Self-catering and Full board options available
- Social distancing made easy at our intimate lodge within 5500 hectares of wilderness
- Exclusive use of our lodge ( min group size 4 people traveling together)
- Game viewing vehicle disinfected pre and post-game drives
- All meals individually plated, no buffet
- Daily disinfecting of all guest rooms and common areas
- All housekeeping, kitchen and service staff will be wearing masks at all times
- Cleaning wipes and waterless sanitizer available
- Registry of all staff and guest movement
- Health questionnaire on the check-in
- Daily temperature recordings for staff and guests
- All lodge staff live on the reserve
- Initial training on hygiene and cleanliness info
- Regular follow up training based on changes in recommendations
Our Private Game Reserve is located on 5000 hectares of malaria-free scrubveld in the Great Karoo, an ancient and endless semi-desert landscape covering 400,000 square kilometres in its entirety.
The focus at our reserve is on eco-tourism and providing visitors with the opportunity to experience a conscious safari in the remote wilderness of the Karoo. Our team have many conservation initiatives that focus on rewilding the Great Karoo. Knowledgeable guides will take you on a once in a lifetime adventure tracking wild cheetah on foot through this vast and picturesque landscape.
Other notable species that can be spotted on wilderness walks and guided game drives include giraffe, buffalo, bat eared fox, zebra, kudu, springbok, gemsbok, ostrich, eland, meerkats and over 200 species of bird. You are encouraged to get involved in the conservation aspect of a safari, and enjoy activities such as mountain biking, sundowners and stargazing.
Endless horizons, brazen sunsets, star-studded night skies and the magic of the Great Karoo await your arrival.
- All accommodation, Twin sharing
- Unlimited WIFI
- Daily safaris and wilderness activites
- 3 meals a day (self catering options available)
Prices: R1950 pppn Including Meals & Activites.
*Private self catering options with no activities is R3000pn for a min of 4 people.
For More Info Or Bookings Email [email protected]