Wifi On Safari In Kruger Park
Stay Connected In Kruger National Park
As we appreciate the importance of connectivity, we have created a list of rest camps and lodges in the famous Kruger National Park and a hand picked list of lodges close to the park so Digital Nomads can stay connected while on safari. This enables you to travel independently at your own pace or as a group on our Digital Nomad Big 5 Safari.
Take a look at on blog post WIFI While Travelling On Safari for information on more national parks in South Africa and other countries around Africa.
Rest Camps & Lodges With WIFI In Kruger National Park
WIFI In The Kruger National Park
The Kruger National Park offers free Wi-Fi access at its Skukuza, Satara, and Pretoriuskop restaurants, although the service can be frustratingly slow, particularly during peak restaurant hours when the network experiences congestion.
If you need an alternative method to connect to the internet, you can use mobile/cellphone networks available in some of the rest camps, but keep in mind that this service is not complimentary.
The two major mobile networks, MTN and Vodacom, provide coverage in most of the park's rest camps, yet the speed of internet access through these networks varies considerably.
Kruger National Park Rest Camps With WIFI
The following list of rest camps in the Kruger national parks have been tested and have mostly 3G cellular connectivity but in some cases 2G & Edge which we have specified.
- MALELANE - Location A on the map
- BERG EN DAL - Location B on the map
- SKUKUZA - Location C on the map
- LOWER SABIE - Location F on the map
- CROCODILE BRIDGE - Location G on the map
- PRETORIUSKOP - Location H on the map
- SATARA - Location I on the map
- ORPEN - Location J on the map
- MAROELA - Location K on the map
- TAMBOTI - Location L on the map
- OLIFANTS - Location M on the map
- LETABA - Location N on the map
- MOPANI - Location O on the map (2G Edge)
- TSENDZE - Location P on the map (2G Edge)
- SHINGWEDZI - Location Q on the map (2G Edge)
- PUNDA MARIA - Location R on the map
Kruger National Park Lodges With WIFI
The following list of Kruger park lodges have been tested and have mostly FREE WIFI but not in all areas of the lodges with some only offering it in the reception area.
- IMBALI - Location B on the map
JOCK SAFARI LODGE - Location C on the map
- LUKIMBI - Location D on the map
- SINGITA LEBOMBO - Location F on the map
- OUTPOST LODGE - Location G on the map
- RHINO POST SAFARI LODGE - Location H on the map
- SHISHANGENI LODGE - Location I on the map
- SINGITA SWENI - Location J on the map
- LIONS SANDS TINGA LODGE - Location K on the map
- LIONS SANDS NARINA - Location L on the map
- PAFURI CAMP - Location M on the map
Lodges Close To Kruger National Park With WIFI
The following list of hand-picked lodges are all situated a short drive outside the main gates of the southern part of Kruger National Park so you can enter the park daily for safaris and all have FREE WIFI - If you stay at any other lodges you would recommend, please contact us so we can add them to our list.
- SELATI 103 - Location A on the map - 2.8km from Malelana gate
- MEERKAT MANOR - Location B on the map - 12.1km12.1 km to Crocodile Bridge gate
- BELVEDERE ON RIVER - Location C on the map -10.4 km to Malelane gate
- VILLA CANDILABRA GUESTHOUSE - Location D on the map -11.7 km to Crocodile Bridge gate
- BARNSTORMERS REST - Location E on the map -3.4 km to Malelane gate
- GECKO COTTAGE - Location F on the map - 20 km to Malelane gate
- CROCODILE BRIDGE SAFARI LODGE - Location G on the map -200m to Crocodile Bridge gate
- MANYATTA ROCK CAMP, KWA MADWALA Location H on the map - 37.4 km to Malelane Gate
- MJEJANE BUSH CAMP - Location I on the map - 21.1 km to Malelane Gate
Kruger National Park
Digital Nomad Big 5 Safari
LIMITED WIFI AVAILABLE
Stay connected with 3G & limited WIFI at some rest camps but this trip is not suitable for people whop need to work on laptops or take calls.
This is a small group camping trip where we use camp sites inside and outside the Kruger National Park. Glamping, 3 Star & 4 Star upgrade options available.
Your entire trip is hosted by our experienced local guide who will pick you up from your chosen accomodation in Johannesburg or Pretoria and guide you on the entire trip. They will ensure all meals and prepared according to your dietary requirements.
Daily game drives both sunrise and sunset with sundowner drinks to ensure you get every opportunity to see the Big 5 plus the option of off road 4x4 open top viechle with an official Kruger Park guide at extra cost.
From: €320 per person
Book Now And Join Our Coliving & Coworking Safari Community.
What's The Next Step?
All our Digital Nomad Safari Trips are small groups of 9 people so we ask all participants to apply so we can fit you with a suitable group of entrepreneurs to make sure your trip is productive and rewarding.
Once we have your application we will send you a full day-by-day itinerary and we are available to answer any questions you might have.
*A €500 deposit is required to secure your place.
** A €100 deposit is required to secure your place on The Digital Detox Weekend.
If you would like to apply for our 1 month Cape Town Coliving Retreat please send us all your information including your linkedin profile.
Interested in Coliving in Cape Town? Send the dates you require and we will send you the available options.